Kendra Leigh Baskett or Kendra Wilkinson (born June 12, 1985), professionally known by her maiden name, is an American television personality and glamour model. She is widely known for being one of Hugh Hefner’s three girlfriends and for her role on the E! reality television series The Girls Next Door, on which her life in the Playboy Mansion was documented.
Weight : 163 lbs
Height : 5 Feet 4 Inch
Hugh Hefner’s ex Kendra Wilkinson, once made a career out of her killer bod. Starring in reality TV show The Girls Next Door, she was often filmed in daring and revealing cossies, so had to be bikini buff at all times.
But after settling down with her American football star hubby Hank Baskett and getting pregnant with their son, Hank IV, her weight soared to over 74 kilos as she chowed down on the fried food treats which she usually banned.
“I would order two cheeseburgers and 10-piece chicken McNuggets from McDonald’s and eat it all in 10 minutes,” she confesses. “But I’m not usually a big-time junk food eater.”
Kendra Wilkinson’s Diet
Ditching the take aways, Kendra has introduced loads of grilled chicken and fresh veg into her diet – “I’m trying to cut out red meat, so for dinner I have grilled chicken and veggies. I don’t like steamed vegetables. I like them raw. For lunch, I love salads.”
She’s also reduced the size of her meals, but increased their frequency, saying, “It’s about portion control, healthy choices and not mixing proteins and carbs in the same meal because they digest differently.”
- Combine cup of Special K with 1.4 cup of rice milk.
- Grapefruit is good because of the citric acid.
- Pizza but keep it vegetarian. Make your own with a whole wheat English muffin, light tomato sauce, and light cheese.
- Spinach salad, high in iron good for new mommy’s.
- Turkey burger, with fresh tomato and wrapped in lettuce with baked sweet potato fries.
- Yes to pasta and no to preservatives. Whole wheat spaghetti with fresh tomato sauce and fresh parmesan.
- Pistachios — 40 kernels.
- Strawberries with fresh whipped cream.
Kendra Wilkinson’s Image Gallery:
Kendra Wilkinson’s Workout:
- Low impact cardio — walk on a treadmill at an incline of 7 speed of 27 for 45 minutes or hit the pool.
- Using the pull-down machine do 12 reps of each for three circuit.
- face away from the machine with abs tight and pull bar down behind your head and then return to the starting position.
- Face the machine, with a wide grip lean back at an angle and pull bar to your chest then return to starting position.
- Reverse your grip so palms are facing you and bring bar to your chest again then return to starting position.
- Two sets of 20 for all leg workouts. First position squats — feet together at the heels turned out.
- Second position squats – feet shoulder width a part with heels turned in and toes turned out.
- Traditional squats- feet shoulder width a part and toes facing forward.
- Lunges- taking turns on each leg.
- Do two to three sets of 10 for the ab workout. Lie on your back on an incline bench and bring knees to chest then extend. legs out in front of you at a 45-degree angle and then repeat.