Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (born February 2, 1977), known professionally as Shakira is a Colombian singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, dancer, and philanthropist who emerged in the music scene of Colombia and Latin America in the early 1990s. Born and raised in Barranquilla, Colombia, Shakira revealed many of her talents in school as a live performer, demonstrating her vocal ability with rock and roll, Latin and Arabic influences with her own original twist on belly dancing. Shakira is a native Spanish speaker and also speaks fluent English and Portuguese as well as some Italian, French and Arabic.
A star since the age of 13. The fourth richest woman in pop. Saviour of thousands of children. Oh, and a bit of an academic to boot. Is the Latino sensation Shakira just too good to be true?
Sexy Latino singer, Shakira, has a stunning and sexy body that women everywhere envy. It is no wonder that Shakira’s diet secrets and workout routines are in high demand.
Shakira height is 5 feet 2 inches / 157.48 centimeters
Shakira normal weight is 56-61 Kgs / 123.46-134.48 lbs
Shakira’s Measurement is 34C-27-39
To maintain her figure Shakira concentrates on both diet and workouts. She actually trains with popular celebrity trainer, Tracy Anderson. She will work out for 6 days of the week concentrating mainly on cardio workouts which are a great way to keep off those pounds. Shakira’s workouts will usually consist of 60 minutes of strength training and then a further 40 minutes of cardio work.
For her cardio work, Shakira will do a lot of dance training and aim to work on a new dance routine every 9 or 10 days. This keeps everything fresh and interesting for her.
“Training. Dancing many hours a day,” she added of her routine. “I love dance aerobics and abdominal Exercises.”
She also performs a lot of belly dancing routines in her workouts. Belly dancing is a great way to get the heart rate up and burn off fat. It is also a fantastic way for Shakira to strengthen and tone that stunning midsection.
To help with her belly dancing routines Shakira also includes pilates and yoga in her workout routine. Pilates will help Shakira with her strength while the yoga will help with her flexibility.
Shakira’s Image Gallery:
Belly dancing is growing in popularity as a workout alternative these days as it does not require any large amounts of time to be consumed and it can be done by pretty much anyone, anywhere and at any time.
Actually, her diet plan is simple, she just keep the unhealthy fats and carbs to minimum. But for one day a week all these Foods are allowed and she can enjoy all these unhealthy Foods. Also, her diet is focused on lean protein sources such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
Shakira’s diet will look something like this.
- Grapefruit or orange juice
- Melon or pineapple (slice)
- Whole grain toast (slice) with low-fat cheese
- Coffee (decaffinated) or tea (with a little non-fat milk)
For Mid-Morning Snack
- Fruit (an apple, two kiwis, or a peach) with a non-fat yogurt
For Her Lunch
- Tomato and boiled spinach salad
- Lean grilled beefsteak, pumpkin pudding, or spaghetti with vegetables
- Fruit salad (1 cup)
For Mid-Afternoon Snack
- Non-fat yogurt, tomato juice, or whole grain toast (slice) with low-fat cheese
- Vegetable soup
- Lentils with tomato and broccoli
- Whole grain bread (two slices)
- A peach, an apple, diet jello, or fruit salad
These are the following things that is forbidden for Shakira to eat
- Shakira will make sure she consumes no alcohol or caffeinated coffee
- Shakira will stay away from fast food restaurants and Junk food
- Shakira will seldom stay up late, except for work purposes
- Shakira may like to eat chocolate but resist and eat no sweets or chocolate
- Shakira has never smoked and goes out of her way to avoid other peoples second hand smoke